- Boy Scouts of America Explorer Post Adult Application (pdf)
- Boy Scouts of American Youth Protection Training – Youth Protection training is required for all BSA registered volunteers and is a joining requirement. Youth Protection training must be taken every two years. If a volunteer’s Youth Protection training record is not current at the time of annual recharter (November of each year), the volunteer will not be re-registered. Please print a copy and submit or email a pdf copy of the certificate to the System Overload Robotics volunteer to whom you give your Adult Application.
- California State Mandated Reporter Training – Volunteer leaders must complete the 2 hour training and upload their certificate at the California Scouting website.
- Background Check Consent Form – must be completed and uploaded to the California Scouting website. NOTE: do this at the same time as #3 above.
- Live Scan background check (the digital version of inked fingerprinting). There are two options available to complete this process. See Section 3 of the California Scouting website.
Safety First Guidelines/Guide To Safe Scouting
Safety First guidelines are the program safety material for Exploring. These guidelines are what System Overload Robotics shall follow per the BSA. Additional safety items may be instituted by the team or the team’s chartering organization as needed.